(This column is posted at www.StevenSavage.com, www.SeventhSanctum.com, and Steve’s Tumblr)
Deciding to call this “Steve’s” Update because you know it is mine. Anyway, the weekly “standups” Scrum style continue! What have I done and what am I going to do?
So what have I done the last week?
- Got the Color Generator deployed. It’s out and being used, so go to it! I also learned a lot about generators making it.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #1: I should hear from the editor this week.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #5: Still writing away, a bit ahead of my game actually. Might crank out a bit more than intended.
- Way With Worlds Marketing: I got new flyers for Way With Worlds put together, now I just have to print them, but ran into some issues with the printer website malfunctioning – maybe everyone is busy.
- Seventh Sanctum Spotlight: Will probably start next week. I do have a kind-of-spotlight with Character Creation Is The Whole Game.
- General: Went to a meetup, went to Rifftrax, cleaned out a closet and a half, did a newsletter, finished my laptop research.
What am I going to do this week:
- Printing the Way With Worlds Flyers: If the aforementioned interruption is overcome.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #5: Still writing.
- General: Purchase and recieve that laptop, go to some social events. Likely to be a light week here – going to be focusing on a lot of “life” stuff.
Challenges and blockers:
- No blockers right now except said interruption with printing the flyers.
- May will be a bit busy due to Fanime so it’ll probably involve me focusing mostly on my current works and not taking on any new generators, etc.