(This column is posted at www.StevenSavage.com, www.SeventhSanctum.com, and Steve’s Tumblr)
The pizza generator is very close to done. I’ve got to expand the formulas for meat/veggie combos and maybe tweak the probabilities, then it’s good to go! Check these out!
- A pizza with Apple, Pinto Beans, Zucchini, Pineapple, Natto, Garlic, and Roasted Fennel, topped with Fontina and Bulgogi Sauce.
- A pizza with Apple, White Onion, Salami, Short Rib Meat, Hot Dogs, and Bacon.
- A pizza with Artichoke Hearts, Broccoli, Cilantro, and Parsley, topped with Gouda and Pesto Sauce.
- A pizza with Artichoke Hearts, Mushrooms, Burdok Root, White Onion, Fennel, and Roasted Fennel, topped with Tomato Sauce.
- A pizza with Cauliflower, Jalapenos, and Herbs De Province.
- A pizza with Green Pepper, Cauliflower, Banana, Egg, Prosiccuto, Pulled Pork, Tuna, and Butter Chicken.
- A pizza with Ground Beef, Egg, Ham, and Banana Peppers, topped with Parmesian.
- A pizza with Pickled Ginger, Yellow Onion, Cashews, and Parsley.
- A pizza with Red Onion, Scallions, Zucchini, Pickled Ginger, Argula, and Red Chillies.
- A pizza with Romaine Lettuce, Kimchi, Red Pepper, Fennel, and Garlic.
- A pizza with Argula, Eggplant, Yellow Onion, Cashews, Roasted Fennel, and Cilantro, topped with Swiss Cheese and Tandoori Sauce.
- A pizza with Canadian Bacon, Linguica, Prosiccuto, and Bannana Peppers.
- A pizza with Carmelized Onions, Black Olives, Sauerkraut, Chipotle Pepper, and Herbs De Province, topped with Barbeque Sauce.
- A pizza with Clams, Pulled Pork, Salami, Herbs De Province, and Red Chillies.
- A pizza with Jalapenos, Burdok Root, Pickles, Potatoes, and Green Pepper, topped with Colby and Fontina.
- A pizza with Kidney Beans, Pine Nuts, Pinto Beans, Butter Chicken, Hot Dogs, and Tuna.
- A pizza with Mushrooms and Bacon.
- A pizza with Roasted Fennel, Bell Pepper, Olives, Black Beans, and Basil, topped with Colby.
- A pizza with Salami, Tuna, Garlic, and Italian Spices, topped with Cheese Sauce.
- A pizza with Zucchini, Caramelized Onions, Shredded Carrots, Pickled Jalapenos, Mango, and Cilantro, topped with Ricotta and Cheddar.
The updated version has options for any, meats only, veggies only, and of course mixes. It’s led to some insane stuff – but also some delicious ideas.