(This column is posted at www.StevenSavage.com, www.SeventhSanctum.com, and Steve’s Tumblr)
So I’m back to work on the pizza generator, using all that data I collected before things got nutty. This one is coming along well, but the data structures are surprisingly complex, so it’s going to take a week or two more to finish depending on my schedule. However the results . . . well they speak for themselves!
- A pizza with broccoli, black olives, zucchini, mango, pickled ginger, egg, clams, bacon, and linguica.
- A pizza with butter chicken, linguica, salami, and ground beef, topped with fontina.
- A pizza with chicken, bacon, and roasted fennel, topped with paneer.
- A pizza with garbanzo beans, red pepper, kimchi, pickled garlic, apple, and egg.
- A pizza with ground beef and jalapenos, topped with asiago and havarti.
- A pizza with ham and butter chicken, topped with paneer.
- A pizza with hot dogs and cilantro.
- A pizza with mango, roasted fennel, canadian bacon, prosiccuto, ham, linguica, and pepperoni.
- A pizza with pickled ginger, kimchi, shrimp, pulled pork, butter chicken, and steak.
- A pizza with roasted fennel, steak, clams, bacon, sausage, and hot dogs.
- A pizza with salami, butter chicken, meatballs, tuna, and short rib meat, topped with mozzarella and brown sauce.
- A pizza with salami, egg, pepperoni, and shrimp.
- A pizza with short rib meat, garlic, and parsley.
- A pizza with spinach, shredded carrots, apple, pickled ginger, and argula.
- A pizza with yellow onion, argula, canadian bacon, clams, tuna, and sausage.
It’s a bit meat-centric right now (results in the end will split between vegetarian and meat results), but looking good and properly crazy-yet-possible.
So strap on, your culinary dreams will continue!
After this I may take a break from food generators – they’re surprisingly challenging. But I still want to do more, just maybe not one after another.